All Fieldmaster machinery is covered by a comprehensive warranty against faulty materials and workmanship provided that -
- The machine is operated under normal conditions
- The machine is correctly serviced and maintained as per operators manual
- The machine is worked within its stated capacity (ie. horsepower limit and PTO speed)
- The machine is not subjected to any non-approved modifications or damage from improper use
- Fieldmaster is in receipt of duly signed pre-delivery and installation certificate.
- Failure due to operator error, negligence, improper use or lack of servicing in accordance with the operators manual is not covered by warranty.
The term of warranty shall be 12 or 24 months dependent on the specific machine from date of installation. Except machines sold into the Hire Industry which shall be void of warranty unless written approval given.
The following items are not covered by warranty -
- Power take-off shafts and clutches
- Consumable items such as blades, tines, flails, knives, tyres, belts etc.
- Freight costs
- Loss of income from the machine due to a warranty fault
- Use of non-genuine parts
- Operator error or misuse
Click the below link to access our comprehensive warranty policy.
Click the below link to access our warranty claims form.